The Auslan Interpreter Funding Strategy subsidy is funded by the Queensland Government and available to eligible participants. To be eligible, you must have aspirations to complete the 22075VIC Certificate II in Auslan, 22077VIC Certificate III in Auslan, 22078VIC Certificate IV in Auslan, 22081VIC Diploma of Auslan, and PSP50916 Diploma of Interpreting, and sign a declaration form to this effect (the declaration form can be found on the last page of the online enrolment form). There are no restrictions regarding prior qualifications.
- Have aspirations to complete the 22075VIC Certificate II in Auslan, 22077VIC Certificate III in Auslan, 22078VIC Certificate IV in Auslan, 22081VIC Diploma of Auslan and PSP50916
- Be a Queensland Resident
- Be 15 years or older and not attending school
You must also be either:
- Australian or New Zealand Citizen or
- Australian Permanent Residency or
- Temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency
*Evidence must be provided with enrolment form. (see Acceptable Evidence Documents Download below)
Access Training and Education is accessing government subsidies on behalf of students in order to offer a subsidised price to an accredited Auslan qualification. Should you withdraw from the course, Access Training and Education can no longer access the subsidised price, and you will be responsible for covering the full cost of the course.