- Are you a member of the Deaf community?
- Do you need funds to get your idea, project or study goals off the ground?
Life Enrichment Grants enable members of the Deaf community to achieve their goals, whether they be recreational, career-oriented or wellbeing. Recognised Deaf groups in Queensland are also eligible.
What can the funding be used for?
Your application can relate to a range of different areas, some examples include leadership, health and wellbeing, arts and culture.
How much funding is available?
The maximum funding for each intake period is $5,000. This can be split between multiple applicants or provided in a single grant, at Deaf Services Queensland discretion.
How do I apply?
Each applicant is required to complete an Application Form and detail their project or goal and the costs involved in achieving this. Applications will be assessed by Deaf Services Queensland on a case by case basis and each community member or group can apply for one grant per calendar year.
What are the submission deadlines?
- 2017 - Application close Monday, 4 September 2017.
- 2018 - Application dates for February, June and November will be released in 2018.
Successful grant recipients will be required to:
- Agree to an interview discussing the project and its success
- Participate in a photo session during or after the project
- Submit a final report outlining the results of your project and how the Life Enrichment Grant helped you achieve your goal
If you have any questions regarding the Life Enrichment Grant please email email@example.com or phone 07 3892 8500 (voice) or 07 3892 8501 (TTY).