Life Enrichment Grants now available!
Deaf Services Queensland is proud to help Deaf and hard of hearing Queenslanders achieve their dreams, with our latest round of Life Enrichment Grants.
Do you or someone you know have a goal or dream that funding could help achieve? We have $3000 available for grants – closing April 14.
What could the goal be?
- An idea you want to make real
- A project you have always wanted to complete.
- Study or other education
- Help going to a camp, or attending a competition
- Help gaining access in an area where communication can be difficult, or;
- Help promoting an advocacy issue that is close to your heart.
Do you have a goal like one of these? We can help you achieve it!
Life Enrichment Grants can be up to $3,000 and enable members of the Deaf community to achieve their goals, whether they be recreational, career-oriented or wellbeing focused.
Applications can relate to a range of different areas; some examples include leadership, health and wellbeing, arts and culture.
Applications for grants in 2017 are now open and close on April 14th.
The application form is available on the Life Enrichment Grant page of the website or by clicking this link: www.deafservicesqld.org.au/Support-and-community/Life-Enrichment-Grant